” A goal without a plan is just a wish”
These are all the things I WILL to achieve throughout my lifetime whether in my work life, family life and love life .
- Become A UN Peacekeeper
- Have 2 Pet Dogs – Akita, American Eskimo, Bearded Collie, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Golden Retriever, Great Pyrenees, Samoyed, Shiba Inu.
- Give my first real full- time paycheck to my parents.
- Buy my parents their dream home.
- Write an complete fan fiction
- Write and Publish a inspiring book.
- Go to an SNSD Concert
- Read/Write/Speak in a new language confidently
- Attend one of the future Olympics
- Upload a Decent Remix
- Run a Colour Run
- Hike the Inca Trail
- Create a Passive Source of Income.
- Build a foundation or organisation to help fund for research.
- Serve my country in the Army
- Do an extreme sport with my soulmate like skydiving.
- Travel and experience the culture and food around the world
- Play the Khim, Erhu and Ranad Ek.
- Become a CEO for my own company
- Contribute something useful to society
- Make a difference in a stranger’s life
- Find and Pursue my passion
- Fly in a Hot Air Ballon
- Sing to an Audience
- See the Northern Lights for Real
- Go Stargazing
- Plant a Tree and Witness it Grow
- Life Learner – further my education
- Learn an martial art (maybe Taekwondo or Shaolin Kung Fu ) Haha
- Go on a countryside road trip
- Fold 1,000 origami cranes and give them to someone special
- Live in Japan for at least 6 months.
- Closure to any past unhappiness
- Fly First Class
- Be in the same room as another successful businessman like Elon Musk or Bill Gates
- Fall in Love
- Have a Picnic with FireFlies
- Get my first million before the age of 26.
- Take a Survival Bootcamp
- Swim with marine life
- Understand my inner self
- Prove to myself that I have perseverance and integrity
These are all of my Bucket List so far and I’m sure as I get older, there will be so much more to add because in life – never stop dreaming and never stop working because one day you will get there.
“Always be a GOAL Digger”
“Success in life comes when you simply refuse to give up with goals so strong, that obstacles like failure and loss only act as motivation.”